1. IAMX credentials enable for holder and verifier:
- decentralized, asynchronous workflows and smart contracts in 840 Business Cases:
- telco, games, editorial content, bank, real estate, finance, subscriptions, streaming, rental car, food order, hotel booking, e-commerce, mobility, loan, food delivery, delivery, food boxes, loyalty, price comparison sites, intellectual property, assets
- All in real-time with 1CLICK-Fulfilment whilst both saving time and money.
- Interface: IVC handed over to holder in wallet (storage on any DID, ledger, peer2peer)
2. Holder and Verifier
- Safe time and money executed in the highest convenience
- Most solid contract right, fraudless, copy protected, digital rights management
- Authentication agent Gateway 2 operates on state-level | enables holder to create its credentials immediately | enables identification and authentication | handover to storage
- Holder interface handover to Verifier via gateway
- Gets it for free
- 100% ready product with business cases
- Save time and money
- Highest convenience
4. Where can this be used?
- IAMX identity connects people (you), organizations (via smart contracts) and things (real estate, cars, autonomous driving) via IVC and gateway.
- Internet: 1CLICK-Fulfillment
- Metaverse: identify, interact legally binding, gateway to any API
5. How to get credentials on the chain?
enable workflows, connect real-world and chain world.
5.2. Gateway 1: Software
Conversion of attributes to IVC in IAMX Allegra Model from Level1-partners (IP filing).
5.3. Gateway 2: Hardware
Enable holder to convert his plastic and paper real world documents independent of the issuer in the highest convenience do IVC, that are trusted by the verifier (state level). a) plastic and paper to VC, b) adding ID, adding biometrics face, iris, fingerprints (chained) c) providing the most solid form of biometric ID as a credential set to deliver identity [emerging markets]
6. Customer Mass Onboarding Telecommunication Partner
a) Partner: Telco
b) Type: Seller, Interactor
c) Role: profit-oriented
d) Function: Holder Onboarding
Pre-authenticated data from postpaid and prepaid. 25 attributes. Identification by the use of Post-Ident, Video-Ident by partners, checking identity in state governed telco sector.
No storage of personal data.
Storage, that Authentication Agent has authenticated the x attributes needed by the verifier. Embedded scheme, unchangeable meta-info, timestamp, certificate of issuer and certificate of authentication agent.
g) Benefits Telecommunication Partner
1. Additional Revenue Stream for the telco
Monetizing Customer Base. Profit Contribution. Gateway. First Mover approach to offer the first internet-based 1CLICK-Fulfillment Customer acquisition in their branch.
2. Saving 14% in process and fraud costs.
3. First Mover approach to offer in their branch the first internet based 1CLICK-Fulfillment Customer acquisition.